0
  • No products in the cart.
Top
Soil and Water Conservation in the catchments of River Valley Project-TamilNadu – Kisan Suvidha
8826
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-8826,single-format-standard,theme-wellspring,mkdf-bmi-calculator-1.0,mkd-core-1.0,woocommerce-no-js,wellspring-ver-1.2.1,mkdf-smooth-scroll,mkdf-smooth-page-transitions,mkdf-ajax,mkdf-blog-installed,mkdf-header-standard,mkdf-sticky-header-on-scroll-down-up,mkdf-default-mobile-header,mkdf-sticky-up-mobile-header,mkdf-dropdown-slide-from-bottom,mkdf-search-dropdown,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.12,vc_responsive

Soil and Water Conservation in the catchments of River Valley Project-TamilNadu

Soil and Water Conservation in the catchments of River Valley Project-TamilNadu

Name of Scheme: Soil and Water Conservation in the catchments of River Valley Project

Project Area: South Pennaiyar and Mettur Catchments in Vellore, Thiruvannamalai, Dharmapuri, Krishnagiri and Salem Districts.

Details of Works:

  • Contour bunding.
  • Horticultural plantations
  • Drainage line treatment
  • Farm ponds
  • Agro Forestry and Afforestation
  • Silt Detention Structure

Benefits offered (Subsidy): 25% of the cost of works in Patta Land is provided as subsidy and remaining 75% is treated as a loan. The loan amount with interest is recovered in ten equal instalments after a moratorium of two years.

Eligibility: All the farmers whose lands are covered in the selected priority watersheds in the respective catchment are eligible.

Time-limit for Implementation: Works will be completed within the financial year in the selected watersheds.

Officer to be approached:

  • Assistant Executive Engineer, River Valley Project, 210 C, Salem Main Road, Backside of Raghupathi Hospital, Krishnagiri-635 001.
  • Assistant Executive Engineer, River Valley Project, No.250, Thiru Vi.Ka.Nagar, Harur-636 903, Dharmapuri District.
  • Assistant Executive Engineer, River Valley Project -Unit-I, 4/494 (1) First Floor, Railway station Road , Dharmapuri -636 701.
  • Assistant Executive Engineer , River Valley Project – Unit II, Collectorate Complex, Dharmapuri -636 701.
  • Assistant Executive Engineer ,River Valley Project , 98 – Raja Ganapathy Nagar, Mettur –636 401, Salem District.
  • Assistant Executive Engineer ,River Valley Project , Sivagamiammal illam , Senthamil Nagar, Terkupet(Post), Chengam-606 709, Tiruvannamalai District.
  • Executive Engineer , RVP, Dharmapuri.
  • Superintending Engineer , A.E.D, Salem
  • Chief Engineer, Agricultural Engineering Department, Nandanam, Chennai-35. Phone 2435 2686 , 2435 2622.

 

Source-
  • TamilNadu Agritech Portal

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.