National Livestock Mission for the rearing of Pigs, Poultry, Buffalos and Rabbits.
National Livestock Mission is an initiative of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. The mission, which commenced from 2014-15, has been designed with the objective of sustainable development of the livestock sector.
NABARD is the subsidy channelizing agency under Entrepreneurship Development & Employment Generation (EDEG) component of National Livestock Mission. This includes:
- Poultry Venture Capital Fund (PVCF)
- Integrated Development of Small Ruminants and Rabbit (IDSRR)
- Pig Development (PD)
- Salvaging and Rearing of Male Buffalo Calves (SRMBC)
Who can benefit from the scheme?
Eligible financial institutions:
- Commercial Banks
- Regional Rural Banks
- State Cooperative Banks
- State Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Banks
- Other institutions eligible for refinance from NABARD
For more information click the link below-