Skip to content
Jasmine eriophyid mite: Aceria jasmini
Symptoms of damage:
- This is mainly seen in mullai jasmine
- Mite – felt-like hairy out growth (erineum) on the surface of the leaves, tender stem and flower buds.
- Growth of plant becomes stunted and flower production is also affected.
Identification of the pest:
- Female is cylindrical vermiform with two pairs of leg
- Measures about 150- 160 µ long and 44µ thick.
- Remove and destroy the affected parts.
- Spray dicofol 18.5 EC 3ml/l or wettable sulphur 50WP 5g/lit